Friday, July 1, 2011

Who's Counting Calories? Not Me!!!

So, I have mentioned before that I am known for my banana pudding. Any type of function, family get together, holidays, anything, I am always asked to make it. I guess everyone has a signature dessert and this one must be mine. I have been making it for 4 years now and the first few times I would add or take out things until I got the perfect banana pudding. Finally after the third time, I think I had it and haven't changed this recipe since!!


What you will need:
The photos has double ingredients because I had made a lot this time.
  • 1 box Nilla Wafers
  • 3 bananas
  • caramel syrup
  • 1 8oz. package cream cheese
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 5oz. box instant vanilla pudding (please do not use banana)
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 3 cups milk
  • 1 large container Cool Whip
In a large mixing bowl, cream the cream chesse together with a mixer. Add in the condensed milk. Slowly mix in the pudding. Add the vanilla extract and milk and mix together. Take half of the Cool Whip and mix in well.

Line a dish of your choice with the wafers. Layer on top sliced bananas. Drizzle caramel syrup over them.

Add the pudding mix. Repeat layers.


Take the remaining whipped cream and spread over the pudding. Garnish with crumbs of the wafers. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment